What to do in case of an accident
For your convenience, print the information on this page and keep it in a safe place with your registration and proof of insurance (within your vehicle). If an accident occurs, perform the following steps:
- Stop, turn the ignition off, turn your emergency flashers on and remain CALM.
- Determine if anyone has been seriously injured, call 911 or your local emergency number
_ _ _ - _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ (write your local emergency number here). DO NOT move individuals that are injured unless absolutely necessary.
- Complete this step as required by YOUR City or State laws. If there are no injuries call law enforcement authorities as needed _ _ _ - _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ (write number here). File an official accident report with the police. Report the accident to the Department of Motor Vehicles. You can obtain an accident report at any police station, fill it out & mail to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Always keep a copy for your records.
- If a vehicle is creating a hazardous condition, position it away from oncoming traffic. Burning vehicles should be abandoned.
- Do not discuss the circumstances of the accident with anyone except an Officer of the Law or your insurance company representative.
- Notify your insurance company immediately. Settling the claim yourself, could produce severe future repercussions.
- You should carefully read and fully understand any agreements with towing companies, repair shops or insurance companies before providing written or verbal authorization.
- If your vehicle is unsafe to drive, call Delhi Towing at 513-451-1134, 24 hours a day and we will tow your vehicle to our facility. If your vehicle is safe to drive, call 513-661-2444 to set up an appointment for an estimate.
- Notify your insurance agent of the accident and that Morgan's Autobody is going to repair your vehicle.
Obstacles in the road to repair
- Do not let your car go unrepaired. Mis-aligned vehicles can cause uneven tire wear, leaving you with reduced traction and an unsafe vehicle. Unseen structural damage can make your vehicle unsafe to drive as well. Dents & rust spots always lower the value of your vehicle. In the long run, returning your vehicle to it's pre-accident condition is the only road to travel.
- Do not allow your vehicle to be towed to a facility you are not familiar with. Do not authorize repairs by signing a towing release unless you have decided to have your car repaired by the facility your vehicle is being towed to.
Vehicle Collision Services
We Offer the following Services
- Collision Repairs
- Dents, Scratches, Hail, Cars Keyed
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Painting, Buffing, & Sanding
- Glass, Windows, Mirrors, & Headlights
- Free Estimates & Rental Car Service
Let's Be Social
Help us spread the word or our great work
© Morgan's Autobody |
6500 GLENWAY AVE CINCINNATI, OH 45211 | PH: 513-661-2444 | FAX:513-661-2432